Sun Ce is a Boss in Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty. Sun Ce in Wo Long is an Human/Demon-type boss. It resembles a white-furred Tiger with blood-red arms and is found in the Like Father, Like Son sub-Mission.
- See Sun Ce for his non-Boss details
Tempt me all you may, I will not join forces with evil.
Sun Ce Boss Description in Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty
Sun Ce is a Boss encountered in Like Father, Like Son.
Like Father, Like Son Boss Battle:
- This boss is optional
- There are no reinforcement summons for this Boss.
- Health: TBC
- Sun Ce fights alongside Sun Jian (Boss) for a friendly spar. He is the first character to initiate the friendly duel following their victory at Hulaoguan Pass.
Wo Long Sun Ce Drops
Sun Ce in Wo Long will drop the following resources upon defeating it:
- Set pieces for the Young Conqueror Set
Wo Long Sun Ce Boss Guide
Sun Ce Boss Video Guide
[video coming soon]
Sun Ce Fight Strategy Wo Long
- Start with Poison Throwing Knifes to inflict Poison or/and Fire Pots to inflict Burn.
- Using the Lightning Weapon spell to enchant your weapon with lightning will dramatically improve your damage toward Sun Ce. Alternatively, players can also consider using Flame Weapon to deal Burn damage instead.
- If available the Bursting Fireball is a good choice when facing multiple opponents in a small space. Casting this Wizardry Spell hurls a terrifying fireball that will split into multiple fireballs and explode after reaching a certain distance or hitting an enemy or terrain.
- Mighty Shockwave can also be used to Unleashes a shockwave around you that will blow away nearby enemies to clear your immediate vicinity.
Your combat encounter with Sun Ce will be a 2 on 1 spar with this father-son duo. Your battle will begin with Sun Ce since he is already standing in front. As you approach, Sun Ce will close the distance by charging in and then attempting to land an attack once he gets in range. He will wield his Tiger Fang Dual Halberds that can also be thrown for longer range combat. He has a few basic melee combat actions that can be dealt in one combo. This is a series of slashing, striking and stabbing. He also has a jumping attack where he lunges forward and ends his landing with a strike. He can quickly follow this attack by jumping backwards, so if you intend to attack at this time anticipate his repositioning. You can find an attack window in between his flurry of attacks when he exhausts his stamina and briefly has an ideal period. If you hit him during this time, it'll be easier to knock him back or knock him down, lengthening your window for damage. It will be better to engage aggressively so Sun Ce will be forced to take a defensive stance. This will be easier to wear him down before Sun Jian joins the battle.
When Sun Jian (Boss) joins the battle, you will face them both at the same time. It is suggested that you keep moving for this section of the fight to avoid getting cornered by both enemies. Circle around as you deal your attacks. Sun Jian uses a Guding Blade in combat and has a three step combo that is a combination of attacking and advancing. He can lunge forward while stabbing with his blade, bu can also be knocked back in between these attacks. He also has the ablilty to circle around and reposition while ending this motion with a slash. Carefully try to reposition yourself so that you are not surrounded and do not take damage from both at the same time. Take turns dealing attacks at each one, but try to focus on clearing one quickly so that you no longer have to face two bosses at the same time. Clearing them both will result in a Glorious Victory and additionally you will gain their gear.
Sun Ce Attacks & Counters
|Dual Halberd Stab||Sun Ce assumes an aggressive stance before striking forward||Avoid being in his direct line of sight. Reposition to his side to avoid damage intake.|
|Slash||A basic melee slash that can go left or right or be dealt back to back in a combo.||Block this action or roll away to avoid contact.|
|Aerial strike||Sun Ce starts to twist while airborne. His landing will end with a melee attack.||Quickly dodge away as soon as the airborne animation begins.|
|Halberd Throw||Sun Ce can toss his Halberd like a spear, extending the range of his attack.||This attack moves in one linear direction so as long as you have moved out of the weapon path, you will avoid contact|
|Dual Halberd Martial Art||Sun Ce begins to whip his blades around him creating a slashing orb surrounding him. Enemies within immediate vicinity will be hit by his blades.||This has a small range, but is radial so avoid approaching Sun Ce while this action is in motion. Since he can only walk during this action it will be easier to step out of the damage area.|
|Leap||He leaps forward and brings both halberds down to follow through, slicing through enemies in front.||Dodge to the side or back away from his jump as he leaps|
Sun Ce Lore, Notes & Other Trivia
- Character Lore: For other there Notes and Trivia Go Here
- Lose focus for a second and I'll make you pay. Now come at me!
- Hah! You like that?
- Guh, I felt that one...
- Guh .. Now I'll show you .. what I can really do!
Sun Ce Image Gallery