|Mission||Escape from the Capital|
|Drops||Lieutenant-General Set equipment pieces|
Li Jue is a Boss in Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty. Li Jue in Wo Long is an Enemy NPC type mini-boss. A confinant of Dong Zhuo that can be found in Zhang Rang's manor. Li Jue can be encountered during the following mission/s Escape from the Capital in Wo Long Fallen Dynasty.
Under Dong Zhuo's banner, he went on a rampage of terror doing as he pleased, and even killed Dong Zhou's successor, Wang Yun, making himself Minister of Wars. However, his petty bickering with Guo Si caused internal friction, weakening their forces, and he was eventually killed by warlords from Liang Province.
Li Jue Boss Wo Long
Wo Long's Li Jue is an Enemy NPC Enemy mini-boss found in Escape from the Capital.
- This Boss is not optional to complete the Mission
- Cao Cao joins your forces as a Reinforcement during your encounter for this mission
- Li Jue is encountered alongside Liutentant-General Guo Si as a regular NPC enemy encounter a mini-boss fight that is required to progress through the Sub-Mission and eventually lead to a Glorious Victory.
Wo Long Fallen Dynasty Li Jue Lore
Li Jue, courtesy name Zhiran, is a warrior active during the end of the Later Han period. Acting as Dong Zhuo's confidant, he led the vanguard with Guo Si for the raid on Luoyang, and defeated Zhu lun, who had defected to Yuan Shu's army. He proceeded to siege Chenliu and Yingchuan Commanderies, killing unarmed men and abducting women —leaving a mountain of corpses in his wake. His other nefarious exploits included demanding the former concubine of the Prince of Hongnong, Consort Tang, to become his wife and utterly ransacking Xun Yu's hometown. He was also superstitious, always ensuring he was accompanied by witches.
While the protagonist and Cao Cao confronted Zhang Rang, Li Jue infiltrated Zhang Rang's manor on Dong Zhuo's orders. After Dong Zhuo killed Zhang Rang, Li Jue smuggled out the vast quantities of Elixir that were cached at the manor. Afterwards, Dong Zhuo ordered him to frame Cao Cao as the traitor who killed Zhang Rang and have him assassinated. However, the planned was foiled by the protagonist, and Li Jue fled back to Dong Zhuo along with Guo Si. Under Dong Zhuo's banner, he went on a rampage of terror doing as he pleased, and even killed Dong Zhou's successor, Wang Yun, making himself Minister of Wars. However, his petty bickering with Guo Si caused internal friction, weakening their forces, and he was eventually killed by warlords from Liang Province.
Wo Long Li Jue Mission
Li Jue in Wo Long can be first found in the mission Escape from the Capital.
Wo Long Li Jue Drops
Li Jue in Wo Long will drop the following resources upon defeating it:
- Lieutenant-General Set equipment pieces
Wo Long Li Jue Boss Guide
Li Jue Boss Video Guide
[video coming soon]
Li Jue Fight Strategy Wo Long
- Spirit Fervor can be used to benefit both you and your allies since this mission is fought with an ally, Cao Cao. This Wizardry Spell Grants you and your allies a positive effect that increases Spirit gain when attacking.
- The Offensive Spell Surging Blaze can be used in the tight battle area to releases a spreading blaze to the front. It deals more damage closer to the point of release.
- The Divine Beast Bixie can be summoned to affect multiple targets in one area, which is ideal for this arena. Bixie can be summoned to strike all surrounding enemies with lightning. Additionally, Bixie calls down lightning on all nearby enemies at set intervals. The attack range increases when your Morale Rank is 10 or above.
- Any Divine Beast summon can be enhanced with the Inner Breath Spell which Increases the accumulation of the Divine Beast Gauge for a certain period of time.
During this fight, use your ally to your advantage especially while dealing with two opponents. Try to seperate Li Jue from Guo Si so you can focus your attacks on them one at a time, eventually clearing one which will make the remaining enemy NPC very easy to clear especially with the help of Cao Cao. This battle arena has two floors, so if needed you can even take your battle to the higher floor. There will be a ladder you can take to reach the second level. If you decide to do this, the enemy will follow, likely leaving your ally, Cao Cao to deal with the other one on the lower floor.
By separating them, this also ensures that you are not backed into a corner or double teamed, especilaly with the limited space of the manor. Li Yue is easily fought with an aggressive approach using any basic melee attacks. An aggressive approach and a combination of contant attacks adds pressure on Li Jue and effectively prevents him from retaliating for a short period maximizing your damage output. In between your attacks, make sure to look out for his next successful attack action. If he jumps, quickly roll backwards to avoid the attack thta will follow. Continue playing agressive, clearing one at a time until the fight is finished.
Li Jue Attacks & Counters
|Melee Slash||Li Jue has a series of basic combat attack moves that involves using his weapon to perform a slash or strike||Circle behind or away to avoid taking damage|
|Jump attack||Hauls himself in the air and lands with an attack||Roll or backstep away from the landing area|
|Melee Stab||Li Jue uses his weapon to perform a basic stab forward||This attack only affects a short range directly in front of Li Jue. Avoid standing to his front or step to the side when he draws his weapon back just before he strikes forward.|
Li Jue Lore, Notes & Other Trivia
- Other Notes and Trivia Go Here
- Hahahahaha, so you rush right in to meet your room!
- I'm afraid we must claim your head here, lest we sacrifice ours.
- Let's get him now! The Traitor Cao Cao dies here!
- Gwafuh ... Defeat ...? Inconceivable ...
Li Jue Image Gallery
[screenshots and artwork go here]