Heirloom Seal of the Realm is a Sub Mission in Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty. This mission is recommended for level 88. Heirloom Seal of the Realm tasks players with recovering an heirloom item. Please see Missions for other walkthroughs on other missions. Sub Missions are secondary quests that are not mandatory for completing the game but can yield important rewards as well as expand the lore and story of the game and its characters.
[video goes here]
First Time Completion
Equipment & Materials
- Rampancy Set
- Evil Taoist Set
- Leader of Lords Set
- Heishan Champion Set
- Chivalrious Swordsman Dual Swords
- Sword of Yu the Great
Heirloom Seal of the Realm
Mission Start Text
"It was in fact Yu Ji disguised as Sun Jian who stole the imperial seal from Luoyang. Perhaps it was all part of Yu Ji's scheme to discredit the Imperial Court for his own ambitions?
The seal has fallen into the wrong hands. It is only right to head once more to Xiang Yang city."
Heirloom Seal of the Realm Shitieshou Locations
There is 1 Shitieshou Demon in this mission:
- First Shitieshou Demon: near the first marking flag at the end of the marketplace area. Jump on the roof where you encountered the two Demon Warlock enemies, you'll see a hole in the wall of a house. Follow the path to reach the other side of the marketplace. When you jump down, go straight and then turn left.
Heirloom Seal of the Realm Dragon's Cure Pot Upgrades Locations
- There are no Dragon's Cure Pot Upgrades in this mission
Heirloom Seal of the Realm Golden Cicada Shell Locations
- There are no Golden Cicada Shells in this mission.
Heirloom Seal of the Realm Battle Flag Locations
There are 3 Battle Flags in this mission:
- First Battle Flag: This flag is already raised and it is found at the starting point of the mission. (0 Fortitude)
- Second Battle Flag: Located beside a gate on the north section of the city. From the main gate (starting point) jump across, and head north. It is guarded by a Demon Officer. (+3 Fortitude)
- Third Battle Flag: Northeast section of the city. From the main gate (starting point) jump across and head east and you'll see a destroyed building that looks like a doorway. The Battle Flag spot is guarded by a Corpse Demon (+3 Fortitude)
Heirloom Seal of the Realm Marking Flag Locations
There are 5 Marking Flags in this mission:
- First Marking Flag: From the entrance (at the First Battle Flag), head west towards the marketplace area. Keep going straight from there, you'll see it when you reach the area with crates and pots. (+1 Fortitude)
- Second Marking Flag: North section of the city, from the main gate, jump across and turn left where you'll encounter more Demonized Fanatics. The Marking Flag is just by a corner between a destroyed house and a tree. (+1 Fortitude)
- Third Marking Flag: Northeast section of the city, outside a balcony of a house. From the main gate (starting point) jump across and head east, you'll see a path here, jump on the roof of the houses on the left and jump on the balcony near the ladder on the left. (+1 Fortitude)
- Fourth Marking Flag: Located on a boat dock. Exit the north gate and look on the left side. (+1 Fortitude)
- Fifth Marking Flag: Along the way of the objective point, it is near the long stairs that lead to a mansion-looking house. From the main gate (starting point), head north, exit the gate to enter the ship and boat docks, and simply head east. You won't miss the long stairs. (+1 Fortitude)
Heirloom Seal of the Realm Walkthrough
Return to Xiang Yang City - First Battle Flag
This sub mission contains 3 Battle Flags and 5 Marking Flags. You'll find the First Battle Flag at the starting point that has already been raised. And you'll be joined by a Reinforcement character, Sun Quan. Open the gate next to the Battle Flag to being exploring the area. Grab the item on the right side while you fight the demons and then head to the opposite side. You'll see a Huo Shu demon next to a broken wheelbarrow, and next to it is an item you can pick up from the ground.
Marketplace Area - First Marking Flag
Next, go up the stairs into the marketplace area where you'll encounter 2 Demonized Warlocks standing on a roof on the left side. You can reach the roof by jumping on the platforms on the left side, where the Warlock enemies are, you'll find an item that you can loot. Go back down and head straight where you'll find the first Marking Flag next to some crates and pots. Raise it to acquire +1 Fortitude after defeating the two Demon Officers. On the left side of the flag is a large chest.
Shitieshou Demon Location
After opening the chest next to the marking flag, return to the spot where you encountered the 2 Demonized Warlocks standing on a roof, you'll see a hole in the wall of the house on the right. Jump through it, go straight, and then turn left to find the Shitieshou Demon. After trading items with it, return to the main gate and jump across to the north section of the city.
Second Marking Flag, Second Battle Flag, Third Marking Flag
As you jump across, turn left and defeat the Demonized Fanatics. You'll find the Second Marking Flag on the left corner between a destroyed house and a tree. Raise the flag to obtain +1 Fortitude. Next, head east to find an item on the ground, and then continue north towards another gate where you'll find the second Battle Flag that yields +3 Fortitude.
As for the third marking flag, go east, all the way to the end, and you'll see a destroyed building that looks like a doorway. Turn left, jump on the roof, and you'll see a ladder that goes down into a house where you'll find a Demonized Warlock, on the left side of the ladder, jump on the balcony to find the third Marking Flag. Raise the flag to obtain +1 Fortitude.
Third Battle Flag
The Third Battle Flag is just below, guarded by a Coprse Demon. Defeat the enemy and then raise the flag to acquire +3 Fortitude. Next, go back to the north gate and exit it to reach the boat and ship docking area.
Fourth Marking Flag
Look on the left side and you'll find the fourth Marking Flag on a boat dock. Raise the flag to acquire +1 Fortitude. Be careful here since the crocodile demon, Zhupolong, can be encountered here. After defeating the enemies, investigate the east section where you'll encounter more demons such as the Huo Shu.
Fifth Marking Flag and Heirloom Location
As you continue heading east, you'll find a large mansion. The Fifth Marking Flag is at the foot of the long steps. Raise it to acquire +1 Fortitude. After raising the flag, climb to the top of the stairs and go right, check the corner to find a chest, and then go back down. Defeat the Leishi demon and check the area where the large demon was roaming to find a chest. Open it to find the Imperial Seal. Collecting the seal completes this sub mission.
[video goes here]
Trivia & Notes:Trivia and notes go here