|Weak||Earth, Water, Wood|
Corpse Demon is an Enemy in Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty. Corpse Demon is a ???. Enemies have their own behavior and unique attack patterns, killing them provides players with various drops that reward such as Copper or consumable Items, as well as some varying Equipment pieces and Genuine Qi, which is used to level up.
Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty Corpse Demon Lore
Corpse Demons are man-like demons bereft of their head.
In ancient China, the heads of fallen generals would be collected as a measure of battle prowess. These generals once made a name for themselves, battling across the land, but ultimately succumbed amidst fierce battles, and their heads fell into the hands of nameless enemy soldiers. Their rage at being felled by common soldiers and their undying regret at failing their country condensed into Demonic Qi, animating their dead bodies once more. In the chaos of the Later Han period, many died violent deaths, leading to many Corpse Demons wandering the land.
Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty Corpse Demon Locations
Where to Find Corpse Demon:
- Behold the Glaive of Righteousness (excluding NG++)
- Decisive Battle of Guandu
- The Assault on Wuchao
- Heirloom Seal of the Realm
- Let's Make Our Halberds Shine!
- The Crouching Dragon's Trial
- Two Chivalrous Heroes (NG++)
- The Battle of Hulaoguan Pass (NG++)
Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty Corpse Demon Drops
All Enemies in Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty have a random drop, meaning that they don't drop always the same items.
Corpse Demon Notes & Tips
- Outside Fire, uses spear as a weapon
- Water-related spells/items makes encounter with Corpse Demon easier
- Has 2 Fatal Strikes, that can be countered for massive Spirit Damage
- Single Fireball
- Jump Attack
- Notes and player tips go here
|All Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty Enemies|