|Immune||Fire (large, on fire)|
Huo Shu is an Enemy in Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty. Huo Shu is a ???. Enemies have their own behavior and unique attack patterns, killing them provides players with various drops that reward such as Copper or consumable Items, as well as some varying Equipment pieces and Genuine Qi, which is used to level up.
Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty Huo Shu Lore
The Huo Shu is a demon resembling a large, flaming rat.
Some call them "blazing beasts." Much later, during the Ming dynasty, the Compendium of Materia Medica stated that they live in bushfires during the hot season, and die upon being doused with water. They are also mentioned in the famous Japanese lore, Tale of the Bamboo Cutter, with fire-rat skin being noted in the story as something extremely difficult to obtain. In ancient China, another name for their skins was "firewash cloth"—these were fireproof cloths that could be made completely clean by passing them through flames.
Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty Huo Shu Locations
Where to Find Huo Shu:
- Tyrant's Final Banquet
- The Demon Fort of the Yellow Heaven.
- In Search of the Immortal Wizard
- Fall of the Corrupted Eunuch
- Centuries of Glory Burned Away
- Behold the Glaive of Righteousness
- Decisive Battle of Guandu
- Escape from the Capital
- The Valorous Trio
- Fate of the Entertainer
- The Assault on Wuchao
- Heirloom Seal of the Realm
- Let's Make Our Halberds Shine!
- The Crouching Dragon's Trial
Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty Huo Shu Drops
All Enemies in Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty have a random drop, meaning that they don't drop always the same items.
Huo Shu Notes & Tips
- Appears in 2 variation - small and large.
- Small one has one Fatal Strike - roll
- Deflecting it will always break his spirit.
- Large one has two Fatal Strikes: outside roll, he can also jump and throw spikes
- Will repeat roll if first one was countered.
- Countering both will likely break Hou Shu Spirit.
- When failed to counter roll, will be ablaze as long as his roll will not be countered.
- In this state, explodes when killed. Explosion can be deflected.
- Burning can be countered with Water-related spells like Ice Weapon
- Notes and player tips go here
|All Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty Enemies|