|Weakness||Metal, Fire, Water|
Chang Gui is an Enemy in Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty. Chang Gui is a demon enemy. Enemies have their own behavior and unique attack patterns, killing them provides players with various drops that reward such as Copper or consumable Items, as well as some varying Equipment pieces and Genuine Qi, which is used to level up.
Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty Chang Gui Lore
The Chang Gui is a demon resembling a cross between a human and a tiger.
They are also called "tiger—slain" in reference to a Chinese lore in which humans devoured by tigers would become spirits that served the tiger, luring more victims to it and destroying hunters' traps. This legend is referenced in a Chengyu idiom about assisting evildoers. Another legend states that Chang Gui are not spirits, but demons that result from the fusion of the victim's spirit with the animal.
Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty Chang Gui Locations
Where to Find Chang Gui:
- Village of Calamity
- The Valley of the Crying Wraiths
- The Demon Fort of the Yellow Heaven.
- In Search of the Immortal Wizard
- Fall of the Corrupted Eunuch
- The Battle of Hulaoguan Pass
- Behold the Glaive of Righteousness
- Decisive Battle of Guandu
- The Yellow Heaven Burns
- Shadow of the Secret Mountain
- The Valorous Trio
- Fate of the Entertainer
- Zhao Yun's Exile
- Preachers of the Dark Path
- Let's Make Our Halberds Shine!
- The Crouching Dragon's Trial
Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty Chang Gui Drops
All Enemies in Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty have a random drop, meaning that they don't drop always the same items.
Chang Gui Notes & Tips
- Like other animals, suspectible to Water-related items/spells
- Has 2 attacks, that can be deflected for massive spirit damage
- Jaw attack, where he runs in lowered position
- Strong claw attack, often in combo - deflecting both will likely break Chang Gui spirit and open him for a critical attack
- Notes and player tips go here
|All Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty Enemies|