Fate of the Entertainer is a Sub Mission in Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty. This mission is recommended for level 57. Fate of the Entertainer tasks players with locating the Entertainer who helped Hong Jing when she infiltrated Meiwu Fort. Please see Missions for other walkthroughs on other missions. Sub Missions are secondary quests that are not mandatory on completing the game, but can yield important rewards as well as expand the lore and story of the game and its characters.
- Previous: The Tiger's Loyal Subjects
- Next: Realm of Battle
- Recommended Lvl: 57
- Bosses: Enhanced Shuigui
[video goes here]
First Time Completion
- Enhanced Shuigui
Equipment & Materials
- Rank 6 Steel
- White Horse General Set
- Entertainer Set
- Young Conqueror Set
- Wuhuan Cavalry Set
- Throwing Knife
- Bamboo Bow
- Cavalry Javelin
Fate of the Entertainer
Mission Start Text
"The Entertainer who had looked out for Hong Jing while she was infiltrating Meiwu Fort disappeared without a trace shortly after promising to escape the fort together.
With the fort overrun with demons now, her life may be all but forfeit... That girl must be saved, for Hong Jing's sake too."
Fate of the Entertainer Shitieshou Locations
- Shitieshou Demon: Before proceeding, turn left from the Third Battle Flag into the bamboo to find a Shitieshou Demon.
Fate of the Entertainer Dragon Vein Essence Locations
- Dragon Vein Essence: Can be found on top of the bridge by the pond near the Chang Gui in the area.
Fate of the Entertainer Dragon's Cure Pot Upgrades Locations
Fate of the Entertainer Golden Cicada Shell Locations
Fate of the Entertainer Battle Flag Locations
There are 3 Battle Flags to be found in Tyrant's Final Banquet:
- First Battle Flag: The first Battle Flag is just in front of you after spawning. It's already been raised since you raised it in the previous mission. Unmissable (+1 Fortitude)
- Second Battle Flag: Just on top of the First Marking Flag upstairs is the second Battle Flag. Just head up the stairs and go through the double doors at the top. (+1 Fortitude)
- Third Battle Flag: Once you raise the final Marking Flag, head back a bit and you'll see an entrance to a small house that you can enter. Inside is a ladder going down which contains the Third and final Battle Flag. To raise this flag, you'll first have to clear the area which consists of 1 Demonized Officer and 4 Demonized Soldiers. Once done, you can now raise the flag. (+1 Fortitude)
Fate of the Entertainer Marking Flag Locations
There are 4 Marking Flags to be found in Tyrant's Final Banquet:
- First Marking Flag: From the first Battle Flag, head down the stairs below the walls. and turn left through the double doors. Head up the staircase and midway turn right and drop down. This is where the first Marking Flag is. (+1 Fortitude)
- Second Marking Flag: From the second Battle Flag, head straight until you see a shrine guarded by demons. This is where the flag is. (+1 Fortitude)
- Third Marking Flag: From the second Marking Flag, exit the shrine and continue on the path. Move slightly to the left and this is where you'll find the next flag. (+1 Fortitude)
- Fourth Marking Flag: This flag is just behind the third Marking Flag. Jump onto the platform and defeat the Demonic Officer Guarding it to access the Fourth and final Marking Flag. (+1 Fortitude)
Fate of the Entertainer Walkthrough
First Battle Flag
First Marking Flag
From the first Battle Flag, head down the stairs below the walls. and take out the Chang Gui patrolling the stairs. Once taken out, take note that there is a hidden Huo Shu behind the stairs to the left. Take it out for loot. Afterward, head through the opened double door and go up the stairs. You'll need to take out a couple of Demonized Soldiers, a Demonized Officer, and a Demonized Warlock while going up. Before you continue going up the stairs, head to the ledge to the right and drop down. Here, you'll find the First Marking Flag that you can raise which is guarded by a Huo Shu.
Second Battle Flag
Second Marking Flag
Before proceeding, turn left into the bamboos to find a Shitieshou Demon. Afterward, head straight through the path and take out the Chang Gui and Demonized Soldiers in the way. Later, head for the shrine just slightly to your left and you'll find the Second Marking Flag.
Third Marking Flag
Head back to the path from the Shrine and continue following the Quest Marker. You'll run into a Demonized Warlock and a Demonized Officer that you need to take out. Once taken out, head straight a bit more and then move to the left. You'll see the Third Marking Flag guarded by a Huo Shu and a Demonized Officer.
Fourth Marking Flag
Third Battle Flag
Once you raise the final Marking Flag, head back a bit and you'll see an entrance to a small house that you can enter. Inside is a ladder going down which contains the Third and final Battle Flag. To raise this flag, you'll first have to clear the area which consists of 1 Demonized Officer and 4 Demonized Soldiers. Once done, you can now raise the flag.
Before proceeding, turn left from the Third Battle Flag into the bamboo to find a Shitieshou Demon.
From the last Battle Flag, head down the tunnel until you reach an open area. An enhanced Shuigui will spawn once you enter, and will prompt as a boss fight. This Boss will drop an Entertainer Garb as a reward. Defeating this boss will also reveal that the Entertainer turned into a demon and was the boss you just fought.
[video goes here]
Trivia & Notes:Trivia and notes go here