Official Seal is an Accessory in Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty. Accessories grant additional stats such as attack and defense, as well as Special Effects which provide additional passive bonuses to gain advantage during Combat against Enemies. Players have two Accessories slots, which allows them to wield up to two accessories at once, to combine different boosts and Special Effects on their build.
Proof of an official's position in ancient China. The combination of the seal and ribbon indicated the owner's position. Within the Han's seal system, the material used to make the seal and the color of the ribbon varied according to the position. The materials used were: jade, gold, silver, and copper; whereas the colors were: multi-colored, light green, purple, blue, black, and yellow. The shape of the handle of the seat also varied greatly, some resembling animals and others buildings.
Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty Official Seal Special Effects:
Official Seal grants a fixed Special Effect:
- Morale Rank Points Gain +6.0%
Where to get Official Seal in Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty
Official Seal can be obtained from the following Missions:
- Can be found during The Battle of Hulaoguan Pass
- x1 Reward for the initial completion of the mission: Tyrant's Final Banquet
- Can be found during War's Flames Blaze Fiercely
- x1 Can be found during Fate of the Entertainer
- Can be found during Two Chivalrous Heroes
- Can be found during Behold the Glaive of Righteousness
Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty Official Seal Notes & Lore
- Additional Notes & Lore for Official Seal go here.
|All Accessories in Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty