Spirit Attack (Guarding)
|This weapon does not have any Set Bonus
Cavalry Javelin is one of the Spears available in Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty. Cavalry Javelin has a steel handle and is specialized for throwing. Spears are well-suited for players who prefer a more defensive and precise playstyle. These long, pointed weapons feature a sharp tip at the end, making them ideal for thrusting attacks against Enemies.
Light cavalry forces used it as their main weapon to enable their highly mobile style of fighting. The weight provided by the iron handle means that, unlike a regular spear that uses a mix of bamboo and wood, it has considerable force when thrown. In their wars with foreign tribes, the Han armies mass-produced these javelins as their trump card, and launched them en masse to rain terror upon the enemy.
Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty Cavalry Javelin Martial Arts
- This weapon does not have a unique Martial Art
- Antelope Horn
- Dragon Flash
- Dragontail Whip
- Falcon Strike
- Goshawk's Dance
- Horn Strike
- Marching Dragon
- Monkey's Wisdom
- Serpent's Torment
Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty Cavalry Javelin Special Effects
Cavalry Javelin grants the following fixed Special Effect:
- Martial Arts Damage +3.6%
How to get Cavalry Javelin in Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty
Cavalry Javelin can be obtained during the following Mission:
- x1 reward for initial completion of the mission: Darkness Over the Hanshui River
- Can be found during The Flying Swallow of Heishan
- Can be found during Fall of the Corrupted Eunuch
- Can be found during The Battle of Hulaoguan Pass
- Can be found during Fate of the Entertainer
- Can be found during Massacre of Meiwu Fort
- Can be found during Vermilion Bird Greataxe
- Can be found during Behold the Glaive of Righteousness
Cavalry Javelin Set Bonus in Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty
Cavalry Javelin does not belong to any Armor Set.
Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty Cavalry Javelin Notes & Lore
- Additional Notes & Lore for Cavalry Javelin go here.
|All Spears in Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty