Demonized Fanatic is an Enemy in Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty. Demonized Fanatic is a former human, that has been turned into demon. Enemies have their own behavior and unique attack patterns, killing them provides players with various drops that reward such as Copper or consumable Items, as well as some varying Equipment pieces and Genuine Qi, which is used to level up.
Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty Demonized Fanatic Lore
Demonized fanatics are humans that have been turned into demons.
This transformation is caused by excessive elixir consumption or contact with powerful demonic qi. Demonized fanatics have superhuman strength and subhuman intellect, being unable to recall their past lives. It was reported that the Yellow Turban leader Zhang Iiao, in his desperation to overthrow the Han Court, forced elixir on his subordinates in order to build an army of fearsome fanatic warriors. Some say that a demonized human can be returned to human form through contact with overwhelmingly strong genuine qi, but the truth of this is unconfirmed.
Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty Demonized Fanatic Locations
Where to Find Demonized Fanatic:
- Village of Calamity
- The Lost Sacred Artifact
- Darkness Over the Hanshui River
- Tyrant's Final Banquet
- The Valley of the Crying Wraiths
- The Demon Fort of the Yellow Heaven
- Fall of the Corrupted Eunuch
- The Battle of Hulaoguan Pass
- Centuries of Glory Burned Away
- War's Flames Blaze Fiercely
- Behold the Glaive of Righteousness
- Decisive Battle of Guandu
- The Yellow Heaven Burns
- The Flying Swallow of Heishan
- Zhao Yun's Exile
- Massacre of Meiwu Fort
- The Uninhibited Heart
- The Assault on Wuchao
- Heirloom Seal of the Realm
- The Request of Goddess Luo
- The Crouching Dragon's Trial
Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty Demonized Fanatic Drops
All Enemies in Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty have a random drop, meaning that they don't drop always the same items.
Demonized Fanatic Notes & Tips
- Notes and player tips go here
|All Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty Enemies|