Crouching Dragons' Battle Royale is a Sub Mission in Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty, added as a part of 1.08 patch. This mission is recommended for level 100 (NG), 150 (NG+). Crouching Dragons' Battle Royale tasks players with gauntlet of 6 single bosses and one duo boss from the main game. Please see Missions for other walkthroughs on other missions. Sub Missions are secondary quests that are not mandatory for completing the game but can yield important rewards as well as expand the lore and story of the game and its characters.
[header image goes here]
- Previous: The Crouching Dragon's Trial
- Next: N/A
- Recommended Lvl: 100 (NG), 150 (NG+), 300 (NG++)
- Bosses: Hua Xiong, Yuan Shao, Dong Zhuo, Sun Jian (Demon), Yu Ji, Yan Liang & Wen Chou, Lu Bu (Human)
[video goes here]
First Time / Subsequent Completion
- Boss sets for specific encounters from the main game
- Genuine Qi for specific encounters from the main game
- Note: Reward is after beating certain boss
Equipment & Materials
Crouching Dragons' Battle Royale
Mission Start Text
Through countless struggles against the fiercest of enemies, a semblance of peace has at last found its place in the land once shrouded by the bloody stench of warfare. And yet, it seems forgetting these warriors is no less challenging than a rematch against them.
Relive the memories of these battles and convert their dragon-like might into your own.
Note: In this battlefield, Morale Points lost upon your death cannot be redeemed when rechallenging your foe.
Crouching Dragons' Battle Royale Shitieshou Demon Locations
There are no Shitieshou Demons at this level
Crouching Dragons' Battle Royale Dragon's Cure Pot Upgrades Locations
There are no Dragon's Cure Pot Upgrades at this level
Crouching Dragons' Battle Royale Golden Cicada Shell Locations
There are no Golden Cicada Shells at this level
Crouching Dragons' Battle Royale Battle Flag Locations
Only one Battle Flag is present and it is at the beginning of the map
Crouching Dragons' Battle Royale Marking Flag Locations
There are no Marking Flags at this level
Crouching Dragons' Battle Royale Walkthrough
Map is a gauntlet of several bosses encountered in a base game. First three encounter are in the same arena where player fights Yuan Shao in the base game, 4th & 5th fight is where player encountered Yu Ji in base game. 6th & 7nd encounter tooks place, where player faces Embodiment of Demonic Qi in base game. All bosses must be killed in one go in order to win
Hua Xiong (0 morale)
See Hua Xiong page on how to fight this boss. Unlike mandatory encounter, there are no pools to inflict Fire Damage.
Yuan Shao (3 morale)
See Yuan Shao page on how to fight this boss.
Dong Zhuo (6 morale)
See Dong Zhuo page on how to fight this boss. Only difference is much larger arena.
Sun Jian (Demon) (9 morale)
See Sun Jian (Demon) page on how to fight this boss.
Yu Ji (12 morale)
See Yu Ji page on how to fight this boss.
Yan Liang & Wen Chou (15 morale)
See Yan Liang & Wen Chou page on how to fight this boss. Only difference is much larger arena, which allows to easily turn this fight into two 1v1 encounter.
Lu Bu (Human) Morale (20 NG/25 NG+/30 NG++)
See Lu Bu page on how to fight this boss. Unlike mandatory human encounter, Red Hare (horse) is not present during his encounter and Lu Bu always starts fight with Strong Fire Jump.
Add information, titles, images, etc
- Player can't refill Pots/Range Weapons between encounters, therefore caution is required
- Before fight, prepare equipment for higher Morale Rank Points gain.
- After crushing defeat, player can regain lost Genuine Qi when accessing the gauntlet again, but Morale loss is permanent.
- During multiplayer encounter, falling resets the morale. Keep that in mind, when mission is attempted in mutliplayer.
- Yinglong / Qinglong paired with Inner Breath allows to limit the usage of Dragon's Cure Pot
[video goes here]
Trivia & Notes: