Rank 8 Steel
|Use||Used at the forge to upgrade Weapons|
Rank 8 Steel is a Forging Material in Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty. Forging Materials are used in Crafting to forge and/or upgrade Weapons, Armor and other equipment. These items can be obtained in various ways, including as loot from defeated Enemies and Bosses, purchased from certain NPCs, found in chests and containers or on the ground throughout misisons, and obtained as a reward for completing quests and other objectives.
This is the second-highest quality steel within the nine-rank system. Iron ore is superheated to refine it into wrought iron, and this is then strengthened through repeated applications of charcoal fire to create this tempered steel.. Steel's quality can vary greatly based on the alloy components, carbon level, quenching, and number of temperings.
Rank 8 Steel Use in Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty
Rank 8 Steel can be used to:
- Used at the forge to upgrade Weapons
Where to get Rank 8 Steel in Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty
Rank 8 Steel can be obtained from the following sources:
- x8 Can be found during The Way of the Warrior
- x1 Can be found during Lu Bu, Mightiest Among Men
- x2 Reward for initial completion of the mission: Caliber of a Hero.
- x3 Reward for initial completion of the mission: Legend of the Thunder God
- x2 Reward for initial completion of the mission: Preachers of the Dark Path
- x2 Reward for subsequent completion of the mission: Preachers of the Dark Path
- x1 Reward for initial completion of the mission: Let's Make Our Halberds Shine!
Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty Rank 8 Steel Notes & Lore
- Additional Notes & Lore for Rank 8 Steel go here.
|All Forging Materials in Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty|