Rank 9 Steel
|Use||Used at the forge to upgrade Weapons|
Rank 9 Steel is a Forging Material in Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty. Forging Materials are used in Crafting to forge and/or upgrade Weapons, Armor and other equipment. These items can be obtained in various ways, including as loot from defeated Enemies and Bosses, purchased from certain NPCs, found in chests and containers or on the ground throughout misisons, and obtained as a reward for completing quests and other objectives.
This is the highest quality steel within the nine-rank system. Iron ore is superheated to refine it into wrought iron, and this is then strengthened through repeated applications of charcoal fire to create this tempered steel. Steel's quality can vary greatly based on the alloy components, carbon level, quenching, and number of temperings.
Rank 9 Steel Use in Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty
Rank 9 Steel can be used to:
- Used at the forge to upgrade Weapons
Where to get Rank 9 Steel in Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty
Rank 9 Steel can be obtained from the following sources:
- Infinite amount can be purchased for Accolades from Zuo Ci after unlocking Part 7.
- First is for 5000, then it increases by 5000 till 30 000 and stays at this cost after.
- x6 Can be found during Behold the Glaive of Righteousness
- Can be found during Decisive Battle of Guandu
- x1 Reward for initial completion of the mission: The Crouching Dragon Roars
- x1 Can be found during The Crouching Dragon Roars
- x1 Reward for initial completion of the mission: The Two Walls Stand Tall.
- Can be found during The Two Walls Stand Tall
- x2 Reward for initial completion of the mission: Let's Make Our Halberds Shine!
- x1 Can be found during Let's Make Our Halberds Shine!
Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty Rank 9 Steel Notes & Lore
- Additional Notes & Lore for Rank 9 Steel go here.
|All Forging Materials in Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty|