Rank 9 Leather
|Use||Used at the forge to upgrade Armor|
Rank 9 Leather is a Forging Material in Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty. Forging Materials are used in Crafting to forge and/or upgrade Weapons, Armor and other equipment. These items can be obtained in various ways, including as loot from defeated Enemies and Bosses, purchased from certain NPCs, found in chests and containers or on the ground throughout misisons, and obtained as a reward for completing quests and other objectives.
This is the highest quality leather within the nine-rank system. The hide of a large herbivore has been tanned to give it a balance of hardness and flexibility suitable for use as armor lining. Leather's quality can vary greatly based on the condition of the hide and the components such as water and wax used in the tanning process.
Rank 9 Leather Use in Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty
Rank 9 Leather can be used to:
- Used at the forge to upgrade Armor
Where to get Rank 9 Leather in Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty
Rank 9 Leather can be obtained from the following sources:
- Infinite amount can be purchased for 5000 Accolades from Zuo Ci after unlocking Part 7.
- x4 Can be found during Behold the Glaive of Righteousness
- Can be found during Decisive Battle of Guandu
- x2 Reward for initial completion of the mission: The Crouching Dragon Roars
- x2 Can be found during The Crouching Dragon Roars
- x2 Reward for initial completion of the mission: Let's Make Our Armor Shine!
- Can be found during Let's Make Our Armor Shine!
- x2 Reward for initial completion of the mission: The Crouching Dragon's Trial
Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty Rank 9 Leather Notes & Lore
- Additional Notes & Lore for Rank 9 Leather go here.
|All Forging Materials in Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty|