|Use||Used at the forge when embedding.|
Jewel Fragment is a Forging Material in Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty. Forging Materials are used in Crafting to forge and/or upgrade Weapons, Armor and other equipment. These items can be obtained in various ways, including as loot from defeated Enemies and Bosses, purchased from certain NPCs, found in chests and containers or on the ground throughout misisons, and obtained as a reward for completing quests and other objectives.
These fragments result during the production of various jewels. According to folklore, gemstones have beneficial effects that they grant their owners. Wealthy warriors and genera's would therefore embed them in their equipment to gain advantages on the battlefield.
Jewel Fragment Use in Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty
Jewel Fragment can be used to:
- Used at the forge when embedding.
Where to get Jewel Fragment in Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty
Jewel Fragment can be obtained from the following sources:
- x1 Can be found during The Way of the Warrior
- x1 Can be found during Lu Bu, Mightiest Among Men
- Can be found during Decisive Battle of Guandu
- x1 Can be found during The Assault on Wuchao
Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty Jewel Fragment Notes & Lore
- Additional Notes & Lore for Jewel Fragment go here.
|All Forging Materials in Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty|