Rank 1 Leather
|Use||Used at the forge to upgrade Armor|
Rank 1 Leather is a Forging Material in Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty. Forging Materials are used in Crafting to forge and/or upgrade Weapons, Armor and other equipment. These items can be obtained in various ways, including as loot from defeated Enemies and Bosses, purchased from certain NPCs, found in chests and containers or on the ground throughout misisons, and obtained as a reward for completing quests and other objectives.
This is the lowest quality leather within the nine-rank system. The hide of a large herbivore has been tanned to give it a balance of hardness and flexibility suitable for use as armor lining. Leather's quality can vary greatly based on the condition of the hide and the components such as water and wax used in the tanning process.
Rank 1 Leather Use in Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty
Rank 1 Leather can be used to:
- Used at the forge to upgrade Armor
Where to get Rank 1 Leather in Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty
Rank 1 Leather can be obtained from the following sources:
- x3 Reward for initial completion of the mission: Two Chivalrous Heroes
- x3 Reward for initial & subsequent completion of the mission: The Yellow Heaven Burns
- One can be found during Two Chivalrous Heroes main mission.
- x3 Can be found during The Flying Swallow of Heishan
Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty Rank 1 Leather Notes & Lore
- Additional Notes & Lore for Rank 1 Leather go here.
|All Forging Materials in Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty|