Cup of Cordiality
Cup of Cordiality is a Key Item in Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty. Key Items are used by players to opening locked doors and pathways, progressing quests and objectives, to unlocking certain features or mechanics. These can be found in specific areas of a Location, dropped by Bosses or Enemies, or are given by an NPC.
Your relationship with a warrior will improve if you give them this after you have sworn an oath. This ornately decorated piece of luxury lacquerware is oval-shaped with feather-like "ears" on both sides. Whoever your drinking partner may be, with this cup you are sure to have a memorable experience.
Cup of Cordiality Guide in Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty
Cup of Cordiality can be used for:
- Increases the oath level of Reinforcements
- Can be used directly from the Reinforcement Screen.
- Reaching lvl 5 Oath level will ulock the second passive effect
- Reach lvl 10 Oath level will unlock "sworn brothers". Allowing you to get a copy of a each weapon and armor of that particular Reinforcement
Where to get Cup of Cordiality in Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty
Cup of Cordiality can be obtained from the following Missions:
- Can be farmed during Sub Mission: The Uninhibited Heart. You'll always find 1x Cup of Cordiality just before the location of Xun Yu (the objective of the mission). The NPC can spawn on 3 different locations
- Can be found during The Battle of Hulaoguan Pass.
- x1 Can be found during Lu Bu, Mightiest Among Men
- Can be found during Decisive Battle of Guandu
- x1 Can be found during The Uninhibited Heart
- The Scholar Hermit will award the player with 3 x Cup of Cordiality after receiving 15 items to read
Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty Cup of Cordiality Notes & Lore
- Additional Notes & Lore for Cup of Cordiality go here.