Zhu Xia is a Merchant in Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty. Zhu Xia is the Blacksmith, and she can sell Equipment as well as upgrade yours with the right materials. Merchants are special NPCs that allow the players to buy or sell different wares or pieces of Equipment. Players have to use one of the two available currencies to trade with them, either Copper or Accolades.
- Please, check our Blacksmith guide to learn all about her services.
I could use some more sleep...Maybe I'm overworking.
Where to find Zhu Xia in Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty
- Zhu Xia is first encountered during Two Chivalrous Heroes, she then moves to the hidden village.
- You can also encounter her in the main mission: The Valley of the Crying Wraiths, The Demon Fort of the Yellow Heaven
Zhu Xia Role in Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty
Zhu Xia acts as a Merchant, players can buy from her using Copper.
Zhu Xia Services in Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty
Zhu Xia offers the following services to players:
- Upgrade: Players can upgrade equipment, if they have the required materials, and enough copper.
- Embedment: Embed or extract jewels.
- Decorate: Change the appearance of equipment.
- Salvage: Disarm equipment to obtain its core materials such as Jewel Fragments, Steel or Leather.
- Buy: Players can buy equipment from her using Copper.
- Sell: Players can sell Equipment to her. They receive Copper for the equipment sold this way.
Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty Zhu Xia Notes & Tips
- Additional notes for Zhu Xia go here.