Dragon's Cure Pot is a Usable Item in Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty. Dragon's Cure Pot restores HP when used. Usable Items are comprised primarily of consumables that have various effects when used such as healing, granting temporary buffs, awarding the Genuine Qi currency used for leveling up, raising your Morale Rank and many more. Some Usable Items are tools that can be reused and do not disappear after being used. Most Usable Items can be assigned to a Quick Slot and used instantly without having to go through the inventory, even while in combat.
The Dragon's Cure Pot is a divine pot capable of absorbing and condensing Qi to change it into a healing force. This pot was given to you by a village youth in Xu Province who had been attacked by the Yellow Turbans. His ancestors had once given aid to an impoverished warlock, Xu Fu. Later, when Xu Fu had risen in society with the support of the First Emperor of Qin, he remembered this kindness and sent them this sacred treasure.
Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty Dragon's Cure Pot Effect
Using Dragon's Cure Pot grants the following effect:
- Restores HP when used. Can be used multiple times, and will not disappear even after being used up. Resting by a Battle Flag will replenish it to full capacity.
- Players can stack upto 10 Dragon's Cure Pots
Where to get Dragon's Cure Pot in Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty
Dragon's Cure Pot can be enhanced with the following items:
- Dragon Vein Crystal: Increases the usage limit of the Dragon's Cure Pot by one when used.
- Dragon Vein Essence: Increases the recovery effect of the Dragon's Cure Pot when used.
Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty Dragon's Cure Pot Notes & Lore
- Additional Notes & Lore for Dragon's Cure Pot go here.