Tyrant's Final Banquet is a Main Mission in Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty. This mission is recommended for level 55. Tyrant's Final Banquet tasks players with infiltrating the fortress of Dong Zhuo to rescue Hong Jing. Please see Missions for other walkthroughs on other missions. Main Missions have to be completed to progress the story forward and be able to complete the game.
- Previous: Darkness Over the Hanshui River
- Next: War's Flames Blaze Fiercely
- Recommended Lvl: 55
- Bosses: Dong Zhuo
[video goes here]
First Time Completion
- x2 Small Genuine Qi Clot
- x1 Genuine Qi Clot
- x1 Large Genuine Qi Clot
- x3 Talismanic Water
- x3 Sacred Lotus
- x5 Elixir
- x3 Bear Gall
- x1 Dragon Vein Essence
- x1 Dragon Vein Crystal
Equipment & Materials
- x9 Rank 6 Leather
- x6 Rank 7 Leather
- x1 Rank 6 Steel
- Lieutenant-General Set
- Wuhuan Cavalry Set
- Nameless Warrior Set
- Giant Wrestler Set
- Dauntless Tiger Servant Set
- Vicious Tiger Set
- White Horse General Set
- Yellow Turban Champion Set
- Assassin Set
- Entertainer Set
- Tyrant Overlord Set
- Curve-Headed Glaive
- Bronze Dual Swords
- Guard Poleaxe
- Bronze Poleaxe
- Chivalrious Swordsman Dual Swords
- Yellow-Shouldered Crossbow
- Iron Poled Snake Spear
- Poison Throwing Knife
- Bamboo Bow
- Heavy Cavalry Spear
- Hook Blades of King Helu
- Triumphant Conquest
- x2 Golden Cicada Shell
- x4 Tiger Seal
- x1 Meiwu Fort Guard's Note
- x1 Meiwu Fort Jailer's Note
- x1 Entertainer's Diary
- Champion (Dong Zhuo)
- Dong Min (NPC Invader)
- Demonized Fanatic
- Demonized Soldier
- Demonized Warlock
- Demonized Officer
- Feng Xi
- Huo Shu
- Soldier (Dong Zhuo)
- Officer (Dong Zhuo)
Tyrant's Final Banquet
Mission Start Text
"Dong Zhuo brought his clan here in AD 192 after sacking Luoyang and anointing Chang'an as the new capital. With walls over 20 meters in height and width, and a lavish palace inside, it is called "Fort Invincible", and rivals even the grandeur of chang'an. Its storehouses are stocked with enough military supplies to last 30 years, imperial palace treasures taken from Luoyang and Chang'an, and Dong Zhuo's prized cache of Elixir."
Tyrant's Final Banquet Shitieshou Locations
- Once the Second Marking Flag has been placed, drop down, and now go to the left side of the area and you'll find a new entrance with Zhupolong inside guarding a Shitieshou Demon.
Tyrant's Final Banquet Dragon's Cure Pot Upgrades Locations
There is 1 Dragon Vein Essence to be found in Tyrant's Final Banquet:
- It is located near the third Marking Flag. Hanging from the opposite direction.
There is 1 Dragon Vein Crystal to be found in Tyrant's Final Banquet:
- In a bamboo garden hidden among bamboos. After the 2rd flag in the garden walk up to the building on the right that's guarded by a giant axe enemy. Go to the far left of the building you can jump over the fence back into the garden to reach the item.
Tyrant's Final Banquet Golden Cicada Shell Locations
Tyrant's Final Banquet Battle Flag Locations
There are 5 Battle Flags to be found in Tyrant's Final Banquet:
- First Battle Flag: The first Battle Flag has already been raised and is unmissable. Continue on to the next flags.
- Second Battle Flag: The second Battle Flag is just on the other side of the wall once you climb up the fortress at the beginning. (+1 Fortitude)
- Third Battle Flag: This Battle Flag can be located at the upper leftmost part of the 2nd area of the fortress. (+1 Fortitude)
- Fourth Battle Flag: This Battle Flag is inside the cave entrance which was near the third Battle Flag. Just head straight and you'll eventually see the flag. (+1 Fortitude)
- Fifth Battle Flag: From the fourth Marking Flag, just exit the small tunnel and look for a ladder going up. Once you reach the top, open the gate that you see and the fourth Battle Flag should be there. (+1 Fortitude)
- Sixth Battle Flag: It spawns by the stairs after defeating Feng Xi. (+1 Fortitude)
Tyrant's Final Banquet Marking Flag Locations
There are 8 Marking Flags to be found in Tyrant's Final Banquet:
- First Marking Flag: You'll find the first Marking Flag to the right from the house that you landed on going down the fortress. (+1 Fortitude)
- Second Marking Flag: Head to the right of the entrance and climb the crates that are placed there. Once on top, jump to the hanging platforms and take out 3 Demonic Soldiers. From here, the Second Marking Flag is just in front. (+1 Fortitude)
- Third Marking Flag: After defeating Zhupolong, immediately climb the crates in the middle just where you found him earlier and once you climb it, you'll eventually see the third Marking Flag. (+1 Fortitude)
- Fourth Marking Flag: From the third Marking Flag, head to the upper right-most part of the area and enter the tunnel going to a new area. Once inside the area, head straight to find a smaller tunnel where the fourth Marking Flag is hidden. (+1 Fortitude)
- Fifth Marking Flag: Head straight from the previous flag and you'll eventually see the Fifth Marking Flag in a shrine guarded by 3 Soldiers. (+1 Fortitude)
- Sixth Marking Flag: Head up the stairs straight ahead after defeating the 3 Chang Gui to raise the Sixth Marking Flag. (+1 Fortitude)
- Seventh Marking Flag: Head back down the stairs to the place where you defeated the 3 Chang Gui. You should see an overgrown tree branch that can lead up to the roof of a tower. Climb it up, then once you reach the top, you'll find the Seventh Marking Flag. (+1 Fortitude)
- Eighth Marking Flag: Make your way back to the Battle Flag where you defeated Feng Xi and make your way up the stairs behind it. Once you reach the top, don't enter the temple yet. Make your way to the left side at the corner and this is where you will find the final Marking Flag. (+1 Fortitude)
Tyrant's Final Banquet Walkthrough
First Battle Flag
The first Battle Flag has already been raised and is unmissable. Continue on to the next flags.
Second Battle Flag
Once you spawn, head straight through the woods and you'll encounter Zuo Ci. He mentions that he came to this location in search of Elixir with Hong Jing and that she has entered the fort alone already. Once the conversation ends, climb up the tree attached to the wall near Zuo. Once you reach the top of the wall onto a guard tower, you'll encounter 2 soldiers patrolling the area. Sneak up behind them to deal a one-shot blow. After dealing with them, you'll get a good view of the enemies below. It's up to you if you want to use ranged weapons to pick some enemies off from above. Head left going around the path on top of the wall and take out an archer and a soldier that is looking the other way. Head further through the path and you'll encounter 1 soldier and 1 officer to defeat. Once defeated, continue on the path until you reach the other tower. This tower is guarded by 2 archers and 2 Soldiers. Take out the archers first using a ranged weapon, then take out the soldiers next. After clearing the other tower, turn right and you'll find the second Battle Flag you can raise.
First Marking Flag
After raising the first Battle Flag, just in front of the flag is a small wooden bridge going down to the lower part of the fortress. Before going down, do take note that there are about 10 enemies consisting of Soldiers, Officers, wolfs, and archers scattered in the lower part of the fortress. We recommend picking out some enemies with your bow from above before heading down, to avoid getting swarmed. Once the visible enemies from above have been beaten, you can now go down and take out the remaining enemies that weren't visible from above. After clearing the area, you'll find the first Marking Flag to the right from the house that you landed on going down the fortress.
Third Battle Flag
After raising the first Marking Flag, head to the right side of the area and you'll find a bunch of crates stacked together that leads to a broken part of the wall. Climb it and jump over to the next section of the fortress. Once you land, you'll immediately see an NPC Invader named Dong Min who you need to battle. The attacks of Dong Min are quite similar to an officers' attacks but faster and stronger. So time your attacks well on this invader. After defeating Dong Min, head inside the next section of the fortress and clear the area of enemies. This is the same situation as the previous section where there are about 10 enemies scattered with archers on the roofs. Try to pick out some enemies from afar before going in slashing. Once cleared, head to the upper leftmost part of the section and you'll find the Third Battle Flag that you can raise just next to an entrance.
Fourth Battle Flag
Once the Third Battle Flag has been raised, head down the path just next to the flag and keep following it going down. You'll eventually encounter 3 Demonized Soldiers and 1 Deminzed Warlock. Take out the Warlock first using a bow to make things easier clearing the area. Once cleared, just continue following the path and you'll eventually reach the Fourth Battle Flag.
Second Marking Flag
Now, to the left of the Battle Flag, you'll find 2 enemies which are Huo Shu. You can take it both out by surprise from above since you're coming from a platform. Once cleared, go back to the previous Battle Flag and enter the entrance to its right. You'll eventually see a Demonized Officer from afar, so stop momentarily and go through the connected cells to your right. Please wait for the Demonized Officer to walk past you and attack it from behind. Once defeated, head straight and go to the first path to the left. Be very careful while entering, because there will be 2 Demonic Officers, 7 Demonic Soldiers, 1 Demonic Warlock, and 1 Huo Shu inside. Take out the Warlock to your left first before taking on the others once the ground is clear. Head to the right of the entrance and climb the crates that are placed there. Once on top, jump to the hanging platforms and take out 3 Demonic Soldiers. From here, the Second Marking Flag is just in front.
Third Marking Flag
Once the Second Marking Flag has been placed, drop down, and now go to the left side of the area and you'll find a new entrance with Zhupolong inside guarding a Shitieshou Demon. Once cleared, immediately climb the crates in the middle just where you found the enemy earlier, and once you climb it, you'll eventually see the third Marking Flag. Next to it is also a Dragon Vein Essence. Make sure to pick it up for upgrades.
Fourth Marking Flag
After placing the Third Marking Flag, head to the uppermost right side of the area and head inside the entrance there. Head up the tunnel and you'll eventually find yourself in a new area with Demonic enemies to clear. Once cleared, just head straight into a smaller tunnel, and you'll find the fourth Marking Flag at the end.
Fifth Battle Flag
Fifth Marking Flag
Once you raise the fourth Battle Flag, the area you're in is secured by humanoid enemies that you need to clear. You can head straight from the previous flag and you'll eventually see the Fifth Marking Flag in a shrine guarded by 3 Soldiers. Clear the Shrine of the enemies and raise the Fifth Marking Flag. be ready though, just in case the other soldiers and officers here you battling the 3 soldiers guarding the flag.
Sixth Battle Flag
After raising the fifth Marking Flag, head straight and be prepared for an attack by an Officer and 3 soldiers while running. Once you defeat them, you'll eventually reach an open double door connecting to a new area. Head down the stairs through another open double door, and defeat the Demonic Officer guarding it. Afterward, just keep heading straight until you see a door to your left. Once you head inside, you'll be in an open area where you have to battle Feng Xi, a Demon Boar. This is going to be a lengthy battle since Feng Xi has a lot of health. Once you defeat Feng Xi, the Sixth and final Battle Flag will spawn by the stairs.
Sixth Marking Flag
From the last flag near the stairs, head left through some doors and take out a Demon Warlock and 3 Chang Gui. Once defeated, head up the stairs straight ahead, and be prepared to fight a Huo Shu guarding the stairs. After taking it out, head up the last flight of stairs to raise the Sixth Marking Flag.
Seventh Marking Flag
Head back down the stairs to the place where you defeated the 3 Chang Gui. You should see an overgrown tree branch that can lead up to the roof of a tower. Climb it up, then once you reach the top, you'll find the Seventh Marking Flag.
Eighth Marking Flag
Make your way back to the Battle Flag where you defeated Feng Xi and make your way up the stairs behind it. Once you reach the top, don't enter the temple yet. Make your way to the left side at the corner and this is where you will find the final Marking Flag. Afterward, make your way back to the front of the temple and enter.
Boss: Dong Zhuo
Face Dong Zhuo the cruel leader. Please refer to the Dong Zhuo page to learn more about him. This boss drops Tyrant Overlord Gauntlets, Tyrant Overlord Surcoat, and the Triumphant Conquest. A cutscene will play out after defeating the boss.
[video goes here]
Trivia & Notes:Trivia and notes go here